SAP Digital Aftermarket Service at Hannover Messe 2019 – Empower new Service Business Models with SAP
Are you looking for new revenue streams in the aftermarket service area? Is your goal to provide new and enhanced service offerings to your customers?
I believe that you – like many other industrial manufacturers – should go into that direction. We have seen many industrial manufacturing companies strengthen their services portfolio, and generate new revenue streams with offerings like:
- Configurable service contracts: These contracts come with variable levels of convenience, from pure support through repair, maintenance to guaranteed equipment availability and performance.
- Pay-for-outcome / Equipment-as-a-Service models: That require an in-depth knowledge of the customer, equipment, risk and value models.
- Enhanced Service parts processes: These include active selling, using E-commerce as a channel, and leveraging additive manufacturing of services parts, often closer to the customer. Which reduces both the service part inventory and the time to get a service part to a customer.
- Equipment optimization services: Equipment manufacturers advise their customers on how to operate the equipment most efficiently and to gain the maximum overall equipment effectiveness.
- Data-as-a-Service: Where the data collected from equipment at customer sites can be aggregated, analyzed and monetized. Providing insights and benchmarks for customers.
- Digital products / apps for equipment operators: With the rise of smart products, apps and portals for equipment operators to present that data in a way that maximizes value are also on the rise.
- Multi-brand services: Many manufacturers are looking to provide services not only for their products, but competitor products. And they are even moving towards full factory operations.
To see these models come to life: Come and visit us at Hannover Messe 2019, Hannover Fairground, Hall 7, Stand A02.
Within the SAP booth in the ‘Intelligent Equipment Services’ area, see how SAP supports innovative business models along the whole lifecycle of an industrial equipment. See how an efficient aftermarket business starts with equipment onboarding, then customer and partner collaboration based upon the equipment’s Digital Twin. Monitor equipment status in real time, predict issues, and optimize the equipment performance using IoT and Machine Learning. Learn how manufacturers use E-commerce as an emerging channel to offer and sell equipment-specific services, parts, and digital products. And if an issue occurs, how intelligent ticketing, service planning and scheduling helps service employees to determine the most useful resolution strategies. Last but not least, experience how field service technicians receive the right visual and augmented-reality instructions that they need to perform their tasks quickly and effectively the first time.
Come and visit us at Hannover Messe to see how industrial manufacturers leverage the combination of solutions from the Digital Core, Customer Experience, and Intelligent Asset Management, complemented with intelligent technologies, to bring their Aftermarket Service business to the next level, making it a driver for sustainable revenue and profitability.
For more information on SAP @ Hannover Messe visit