Accelerate implementation with SAP S/4HANA – Salesforce prepackaged integration content
Enterprises need seamless integration between business applications across heterogeneous landscapes to improve employees productivity and increase efficiency of business processes. It is required to expand, scale and innovate as part of their digital transformation journey. While SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise provides integrated experience across SAP’s LOB applications, SAP has established strong foothold in third party integration space by providing an easy and low cost implementation experience to customers for connecting to third party applications.
SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite is SAP’s enterprise wide iPaaS offering for customers to connect process, data, machines and users via digital channels and next-generation integration platform. Over the last few years, SAP has introduced various offerings in third party integration space. It includes:
- Out of the box third party application connectors (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM , Sugar CRM, Amazon Web Services) within SAP Cloud Platform Integration to provide seamless connectivity with these applications.
- SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors with 170+ out of the box third party applications connectivity via normalized APIs and connectivity.
- In addition, lot of third party application integration content and connectors are available from SAP and partner ecosystem and can be accessed via SAP API Business Hub/SAP App center.
To accelerate project implementation timelines and continue providing business integration content , SAP has partnered with Advantco International LLC to offer out of the box pre-packaged integration content between SAP S/4HANA and Salesforce This content can be deployed on SAP Cloud Platform Integration and is available on SAP API Business Hub. Scope of the integration content includes:
- Replicate sales contract to SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Update account to SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Receive sales pricing from SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Receive availability information from SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Replicate sales order to Salesforce
- Replicate account to Salesforce
- Replicate product master data to Salesforce
- For SAP Cloud Platform Integration and SAP S/4HANA new and existing customers, it is included in the subscription and there is no separate subscription required.
- Customers can use standard SAP support mechanisms in case of any issues.
- Content can be explored/consumed via SAP API Business Hub.
- For information on comprehensive list of supported third party applications connector and available pre-packaged integration content available, please refer to SAP API Business Hub or SAP App Center