SAP Portal, SAP Fiori Launchpad, Mobile and other UX Topics at SAPPHIRE NOW & ASUG Annual Conference 2019
I would like to give you – as every year – some recommendations for our SAP Portal and UX sessions for ASUG Annual Conference 2019. Note: I will update this blog regularly with new information, session recommendations, latest news on our sessions and speakers. Follow this blog and stay tuned!
First you should check out the session catalog and choose the ASUG track User Experience to find the sessions about UX topics:
I would like to recommend the ASUG SAP Portal roadmap session about recent innovations and planned enhancements for SAP Cloud Platform Portal (in the Cloud Foundry environment and on NEO) and SAP Enterprise Portal product strategy. For the time being I would like to encourage you to read also the recently updated SAP Cloud Platform Portal overview presentation and continue by reading the updated Portal roadmap presentation.
SAP Fiori Launchpad (and “central SAP Fiori Launchpad”)
Another topic we cover is SAP Fiori launchpad and the future directions by creating a single (“portal similiar”) point of entry for your business content and bringing together SAP S/4HANA, SAP Business Suite and SAP SuccessFactors with classic SAP UIs, unstructured content and 3rd party applications. This is a request that many customers are asking for and we are going to present you our plans and how we are going to cover the customers’ requirements. Regarding these topics consider to join the following sessions:
- Evolving SAP Fiori Launchpad Toward a Full-Fledged Digital Workplace (ASUG Interactive Influence)
- SAP Fiori Launchpad: All You Need to Know to Get Started (ASUG Presentation)
Concerning mobile-focused sessions I have the following recommendations for you:
- Mobilize Your Workforce with Beautiful iOS and Android Apps (ASUG Presentation)
- SAP Strategy for Mobile Warehousing in S/4HANA (ASUG Presentation)
- Developing Mobile Apps: What Are the Advantages of iOS, Android, and SAPUI5? (ASUG Roundtable)
- Extend Your Line of Business Cloud Solutions to Reach Mobile Users (ASUG Presentation)
- Reimagine the Mobile Enterprise: Zero to Mobile in 60 Minutes (ASUG Presentation)
- What Does Mobile Mean for Your Business? (ASUG Roundtable)
ASUG Pre-Conference Seminars
We are also offering the following pre-conference seminars (registration is needed):
- SAP Cloud Platform Services: Integrate People, Content, Processes, and Data for the Intelligent Enterprise: At the heart of every intelligent enterprise is a well-executed digital workplace strategy – one that removes information silos and empowers employees with the tools and information they need. An intelligent enterprise is an integrated enterprise. This session will show you how to improve your business agility with integration services. You will learn how to shape and achieve your own digital workplace strategy by studying examples from other customers.
For more information and to register, visit the ASUG Pre-Conference Seminars site.
- User Experience: Delivering Innovation Without Disruption: This full-day seminar offers an end-to-end overview of SAP User Experience (UX) tools and technologies. You will learn how to transform your UX and deliver new innovations without disruption as your business adopts new technologies on its way to becoming an intelligent enterprise.
Last not least, I would also like to recommend the following UX-centric sessions:
- ASUG Roundtable: Getting Started with the Right User Experience on SAP Cloud Platform in a Hybrid Architecture
- Customer Session/ASUG Presentation: Loblaw’s Enterprise Vendor Portal: Committed to the Best Vendor Experience
- SAPPHIRE NOW Demo Session: Deliver Engaging Employee Experiences on SAP Cloud Platform
- SAPPHIRE NOW Interactive Session: Streamline Supplier Relationships with SAP Cloud Platform
Watch also this video and make yourself familiar with the UX sessions and our experts you can meet at the event:
Let’s get Social
Before and during the event you can also keep yourself up-to-date by checking our Social Media Channels. Follow the official SAP Portal twitter account @Portal_SAP and follow us also on Facebook and YouTube.