Announcing Call for Proposals for #ASUG Sessions at #SAPTechEd Las Vegas
ASUG is partnering with SAP for call for proposals for ASUG sessions at SAP TechEd Las Vegas, September 24-27.
Who should submit?
- Customer and partner submissions are welcomed
- SAP employees should inquire internally about submitting proposals
- Non-ASUG members are invited to submit, but you will need to join ASUG to present
- Limit is one speaker per submission/session
What are the topics?
SAP TechEd 2019 Conference Tracks
- Explore the Intelligent Suite
- Deliver the Intelligent Enterprise along key end-to-end processes
- Innovate and transform your business processes with cloud solutions from SAP
This track explores how line-of-business solutions from SAP work in harmony and are infused with innovative technologies to provide you with an intelligent suite in cloud. Gain insights into the associated technology enabling out-of-the-box integration, embedded intelligence, and consistent experiences that reflect the SAP strategy for helping businesses become intelligent enterprises. Join demo-based sessions to observe new and consistent experiences supporting key scenarios that are driving businesses, such as total workforce management, lead-to-cash, source-to-pay, and design-to-operate. Understand the upcoming technology trends that will help further shape your intelligent suite in cloud, allowing you to benefit from continuous innovations you can easily consume as part of your SAP application landscape.
Integration Out of the Box
- Connect with an intelligent suite in a hybrid landscape
- Master integration technologies uniting your intelligent suite
The SAP strategy for helping businesses become intelligent enterprises includes delivery of a consistent customer experience along end-to-end processes supported by an intelligent suite. The key enabler of such an experience is the holistic approach used by SAP to integrate our applications across all dimensions with the least effort.
This track focuses on technologies and concepts for enabling process, data, user experience, analytics, and IoT integration for cloud and hybrid application landscapes. In addition, it covers complementary technologies for process orchestration, process automation, and master data integration.
Discover how to take advantage of out-of-the-box integration for SAP applications and open integration support for non-SAP applications – both empowered by intelligent technologies.
Digital Transformation and Cloud Application Architecture
- Extend SAP solutions to support your intelligent enterprise
- Build intelligent business solutions with SAP Cloud Platform
- Get to SAP S/4HANA
- Get to SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Extend, integrate, and embed intelligence into SAP S/4HANA
- Manage a hybrid SAP solution landscape
- Manage a cloud-centric SAP solution landscape
- Apply DevOps in an SAP solution landscape
- Take your ABAP skills to SAP HANA and the Cloud
- Build and run business processes
Today’s system landscapes have become more heterogeneous and complex, and they span environments from on-premise to the cloud, all while being connected to broader business networks. To support customer and partners in their digital transformation, SAP developed a strategy for enabling an intelligent enterprise that revolves around SAP S/4HANA (the digital core) and our best-of-breed solution portfolio for lines of business. This track explores transformation journeys from on-premise to the cloud, addresses how-to build and operate intelligent cloud solutions and services, and focuses on the integration and extension requirements of modern enterprises.
- Champion your intelligent enterprise with SAP Analytics solutions
- Transform your business processes with intelligent technologies
- Develop, extend, and embed SAP Analytics solutions
- Become agile through intelligent planning
- Unleash your data’s potential with smart analytics
- Build and manage a modern data warehouse
Innovative technologies have become operational. This has extended enterprise technology skills into the realm of machine learning, IoT, and blockchain. But these technologies must be applied to and embedded within enterprise applications to deliver value and unleash the power of SAP Analytics solutions. Get the answers to questions about how you can make digital transformation a reality for your team.
Next-Gen Data Management and Data Science
- Build your data-driven intelligent enterprise
- Integrate and govern data
- Tame data challenges
- Build applications using native development on SAP HANA
- Model and process data
- Administer databases
You need the ability to quickly access insights and act on high-quality data wherever it resides. SAP enables secure and governed enterprise-class applications and analytics across a heterogeneous data landscape. If you work with distributed data management in the cloud, data lakes or automated data preparation or desire unified, real-time, out-of-the-box analytics, this track will support your goals. Furthermore, you will learn about the impact of Big Data, data flows, machine learning, data science, and predictive algorithms on your business processes and systems. Discover new insights, simplify data management, and ensure compliance.
- Become the UX transformation champion in your company
- Design and develop SAP Fiori apps
- Implement and run a great UX for your intelligent suite
With the consumerization of IT, enterprise users expect experiences equal to that of consumer applications. SAP offers humanized, context-aware experiences leveraging the SAP Fiori UX, conversational UX, and even VR and AR. In addition to the end-user experience, this track focuses on the experiences of technicians, designers, and business experts in working with cloud-based applications, tools, and UI technologies.
Security by Default
- Support identity and access management for your business applications
- Comply with legal regulations and securely govern your intelligent enterprise landscape
- Securely build, extend, and integrate your business applications in the cloud
When you run, build, or extend your applications in the cloud, you don’t want to compromise on the level of security that you have established over time. In this track, you learn how to set up and run a secure landscape of business applications in the cloud and in hybrid landscapes. This includes the compliant management of access for existing applications as well as the development of new applications or extensions with built-in security features.
- Receive complimentary lecture-only conference registration
- Why should you submit? Quote from Stephen Johannes, previous speaker:“You don’t need to present on “newest stuff” to get accepted….It is also a great way for you to deepen your own personal understanding of a particular topic. Even though you may think you know a topic very well, it is amazing how building the presentations will force you to pick up every single detail as part of you research. ” – Stephen Johannes
- SAP TechEd does not reimburse for speaker’s time, travel or hotel.
- Registration Excludes access to: hands-on sessions and pre-conference sessions. Both can be added to your registration for an additional fee.
- Statuses of submissions are planned to be sent mid-May
Deadline to submit is April 19th
On behalf of the ASUG Design Team Volunteers – Kristen Dennis, Tim Nguyen, Damean Chen