March Updates from the #ASUG BITI Special Interest Group – Webcasts #CEI and More
Welcome to the March issue of the BITI Volunteer Update, a periodic newsletter keeping you up to date on important business integration, technology, and infrastructure (BITI) initiatives, events, and member offerings.
What We Need from You
We want to make sure that you are staying up to date with our BITI community and receiving information that we send. To follow the BITI community discussion space:
- Be sure you’re logged into ASUG.com.
- Click this link for the Business Integration, Technology, & Infrastructure (BITI) Jive space.
- Click “Follow” in the upper right side.
To join another SIG or to help others join BITI, follow these instructions:
- Log in to ASUG.com.
- Go to the dashboard at the top right of your screen.
- Select your ASUG profile icon, then select “Account” under your profile.
- Select “Communities.”
- Select “Special Interest Groups.”
- Find “Business Integration, Technology & Infrastructure (BITI) Communities.”
- Select “Follow.”
If you have any questions on your profile or ASUG updates, please feel free to reach out to Member Services.
ASUG BITI Webcast Series
The ASUG BITI SIG is excited to continue our SAP Developer webcast series that will be delivered by highly rated SAP speakers.
If you missed a webcast be sure to check ASUG BITI Webcast Recording Reference 2019
March 19 BITI: Code Vulnerability Analyzer
May 22 BITI: Integrating My Inbox with SuccessFactors & Concur at Orica – customer story
Your Opportunity to Influence SAP
SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) provides you with early insights into new SAP product developments. This is a key opportunity for you to provide feedback, input, and ideas in the early stages of development and shape the future! The registration cycle is running until March 15, 2019.
A complete list of opportunities that are open for global participation can be found here: SAP Customer Engagement Initiative – Project List
For an overview of how to find and register for a CEI project, visit influence.sap.com. When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call SAP; further participation is optional at this point. Typically, a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
How to Learn More About the Customer Engagement Initiative:
The SAP CEI gives customers and partners early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterward, product managers will ask for participants’ honest assessments, input, and ideas.
- Participate in remote or on-site sessions to discuss ideas and see if they fit customer requirements.
- Collaborate with SAP product management to shape new product features.
- Build a network with other SAP customers and partners using the same product.
See Influence and Adopt for more details.
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY
Dates to Remember
We hope to see you in person at the following events:
- May 7–9, 2019 (ASUG Pre-Conference Seminars on May 6)
- Orlando, Florida
- Sept. 24–27, 2019
- Las Vegas, Nevada
Call for ASUG SAP TechEd Speakers is coming soon