The behavior of the redirect URIs changes in the Cloud Foundry environment of SAP Business Technology Platform. This is an incompatible change in XSUAA. You cannot use implicit wildcards anymore.
We highly recommend that you avoid wildcards wherever possible.
In SAP Authorization and Trust Management, you can configure redirect URIs in the OAuth configuration of the application security descriptor file (xs-security.json) of your applications. With this change, you can only use explicit wildcards in redirect-uris.
You are only affected if you are using custom domains or redirect-uris in the OAuth configuration of your application security descriptor file (xs.security.json).
SUPPORTED: Explicit Wildcards
Defined Redirect URI in the application security descriptor file: http://application.cfapps.sap.hana.ondemand.com
- Matches ONLY with http://application.cfapps.sap.hana.ondemand.com
- Domain relaxing must be added explicitly.
- Example:. http://*.application.cfapps.sap.hana.ondemand.com
- Arbitrary path matching must be added explicitly.
- Example http://application.cfapps.sap.hana.ondemand.com/**
For more information, see SAP Help Portal: Application Security Descriptor Configuration Syntax.