Welcome to the March update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub.
Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox.
Virtual SAP Enterprise Support Day
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support –
Mark your calendars for our global virtual event on March 20, 2019 and explore how SAP is empowering companies to adopt the vision of the intelligent enterprise with outcome-targeted services and proactive support offerings. Highlights during the day will include enabling the intelligent enterprise and driving business outcomes, next-generation support for the Intelligent Enterprise, and how to transform your intelligent enterprise with SAP S/4HANA.
Please keep in mind, to be able to register, you will need to have signed up with SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support. Access is available to SAP Enterprise Support customers, as part of their SAP Enterprise Support (ES) maintenance contract or SAP Enterprise Support, cloud editions.
Bookboon Library in SAP Learning Hub
– For subscribers of the professional edition, solution editions and business edition of SAP Learning Hub –
Take advantage of exclusive e-books provided by Bookboon to broaden your knowledge on topics of your interests and complementary to SAP skills with your SAP Learning Hub subscription.
Here are the highlights from February:
- Priming and Promoting a Creative Approach | Author: Patrick Forsyth
- How to Train your Mentor | Author: Jacqui Hogan
- Managing Resistance to Change | Author: Sarah Simpson
- Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence | Author: David Cycleback
Go to your ‘Learning Content’ area and click on ‘Bookboon Catalog’ to take a look at the e-book offerings and read more on your chosen topics.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Below is a selection of upcoming sessions:
- Live session series on SAP S/4HANA Cloud Finance: March 25-29, 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. (CET)
- C_HANAIMP_15 certification exam coaching session: March 20-21, 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. (CET)
- Live session series on SAP SuccessFactors Learning management system: March 19, 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. and later from 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. (CET)
- Live session on SAP Marketing Cloud service offerings: March 21, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (CET)
Please always refer to “Events Calendar(s)” in corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. Links are accessible when you are logged into SAP Learning Hub and already a member of the respective SAP Learning Room.
The SAP Innovation Day for Partners
If you missed the SAP Innovation Day for Partners that was held on February 27, don’t worry! All of the content from this successful event is now available to you on demand.
Discover some of the highlights of the day and access and download the content at your convenience: https://partneredge.sap.com/en/partnership/events/SAP_Innovation_Day.html
New in SAP Live Access
New courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management: Subscription Order Management (AC233)
- SAP Business ByDesign – Financial and Management Accounting (BYD20)
- SAP Sales Cloud (C4C12)
- SAP Commerce Cloud Business User (HY200)
- Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Asset Management (S4130)
- Preventive Maintenance in SAP S/4HANA (S4132)
- SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics Foundation (S4H400)
You can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.