Asset Reconciliation Account Posting ABF1L- No OAMK, OASV
Purpose of this blog is to share the knowledge of transaction code ABF1L. Most of the consultant or user are unaware of this transaction code in Asset Accounting. They end up using OAMK transaction to open the Asset GL account and complete the posting. After this document, there would be no need to use OAMK transaction for posting in Asset Reconciliation Account.
For SAP Videos, Please subscribe my channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx5F7mhmIYye8ETY3cM5zQQ
1. Go to Transaction code ABF1L. Input values in required field in your screen. Below are the values provided for reference. Document type and Ledger group will determine the posting. If you select 0L ledger and 0L as ledger group, it will post only 0L ledger. For non-asset GL, posting key 40 or 50 to be used. If you put 70 or 75, system will show error because this are not reconciliation account.
2. In next screen, most important thing is to use correct posting key i.e. 70 or 75. This posting key is to be used for Asset Reconciliation account. If you put 40 or 50 posting key, system will show error. Use correct posting key as shown in below screen.
3. Press enter. If all values are correct in above steps, it will take you to next screen.
4. Click on SAVE button and document in Asset Reconciliation accounts are posted.
With this document you should be able to post the entries in FI for Asset reconciliation Account. This document will be helpful mostly at time of data upload or posting any month end or year end adjustment entries.
CA Zunaid Hingora
- LTMC Process
- SAP S/4HANA Finance – New Additions, Features and Functionality
- Why choosing SAP Profile as a career could be best decision for anyone?
- Fiori App List
- FI – SD Integration – VKOA – Understanding Flow – SAP ECC
- IDOC Management – Mass Change – WLF_IDOC, Foreground Processing and other IDOC Activities.
- SAP ‘ Z Process Re-Engineering’ – Enhance the productivity of the implemented solution
- LSMW Recording for Transaction Data – FB01
- SAP FICO Data Migration – Global Execution, Planning and Approach
- S/4 Hana – House Bank, Bank Account and Account ID Overview
- AUC Automatic Creation from WBS – S/4 HANA
- S/4HANA Finance – New vs Old transaction code
- Profit Center – Assignment/Removal of Company code and Activation
- AS91 – Asset Master Upload
- Asset Reconciliation Account Posting ABF1L- No OAMK, OASV
- Mass Upload Functionality – SAP
- Data Migration Learning
- SAP Interface Development Process – Detailed Guide
- Fiori Apps Learning
- Screen Recordings