Mass Upload Functionality – SAP
Manual to use MASS transaction code with Import functionality.
Benefits of MASS transaction code.
- Faster data change.
- Huge volume of data can be changed in less time.
- Ease of processing/uploading.
- Ease of Use and less expertise required.
- Fixed templates can be created for each Object.
- Multiple objects covered in MASS processing.
- End user can also use this transaction.
- Templates can be shared with end users.
- Best tool during master data upload.
User wants to modify the existing User responsible for 1000 cost centre. This can be achieved in minutes by Import functionality of Mass Tcode.
1. Go to Excel. For e.g. you have excel in below format. This file is received from user. This is just example. You can have less or more column. In below column you can delete valid to column and proceed further.
2. Go to Transaction code Mass. Select as shown in below screenshot. Click on execute button.
3. Click on Import Data from file.
4. Select file name. Click on open.
5. Below screen will appear. Click on execute button.
6. Now if you observe below screenshot, icons are in grey. Means items are unassigned. See below Alphabet A B C D.
7. Click on grey icon.
8. Below screen will appear. Assign the appropriate field. Do this for all column. After assigning. Field should be green.
9. All columns are green. Means ready to execute.
10. After execution, below screen will appear. Click on SAVE button. The one with error are shown in below screen.
11. Below message will be displayed. Means changes are done.
Data are uploaded in the system.
Benefits of using Mass Upload functionality through excel is that it saves lot of time for copy the data on the screen. If data are uploaded regularly, Model template for each object should be created and saved for uploads. For eg. cost centre, Profit centre etc.
CA Zunaid Hingora
- LTMC Process
LTMC Process SAP S/4HANA – Simple Steps | SAP Blogs
- SAP S/4HANA Finance – New Additions, Features and Functionality
- Why choosing SAP Profile as a career could be best decision for anyone?
- Fiori App List
- FI – SD Integration – VKOA – Understanding Flow – SAP ECC
- IDOC Management – Mass Change – WLF_IDOC, Foreground Processing and other IDOC Activities.
- SAP ‘ Z Process Re-Engineering’ – Enhance the productivity of the implemented solution
- LSMW Recording for Transaction Data – FB01
- SAP FICO Data Migration – Global Execution, Planning and Approach
- S/4 Hana – House Bank, Bank Account and Account ID Overview
- AUC Automatic Creation from WBS – S/4 HANA
- S/4HANA Finance – New vs Old transaction code
- Profit Center – Assignment/Removal of Company code and Activation
- AS91 – Asset Master Upload
- Asset Reconciliation Account Posting ABF1L- No OAMK, OASV
- Mass Upload Functionality – SAP
- Data Migration Learning
- SAP Interface Development Process – Detailed Guide
- Fiori Apps Learning
- Screen Recordings
Screen Recordings, Video Export, GIF, Save as Show using PowerPoint Presentation – SAP Business Scenarios, Training Documents, End user Videos etc. | SAP Blogs
Thank you so much.
Hi, is there a form to update withholding tax as the same form like de SAP versión before hanna, with Mass transaction
Need more clarity on this. When you say withholding tax means check box for activating tax in vendor master. Please clarify
Can anyone advise if we can do the Mass Uploading for subjects? like a bilk uploading !
Please give more details. Also please check all options in MASS tcode.
Good one and time saver trick........could you please share more like this info( blog links) on my mail id - email@example.com
Hi Md. Ansar,
Thank you. Please check my profit and in blog section you will find all links.
Please check below link for all blogs.
Hi Zunaid - In MASS transaction, there is no option for Import data from file......is this an authorization issue or SAP Component Issue?
It Must be there. Please check screen 2 above in your system again. You can share screenshot here.
Hi Zunaid - Here you go.....
Seen you screenshot. I or any of my counterparts haven't experience this kind of scenario. But below things i can suggest you.
Hope this may help you.
I'm always shocked by folks not knowing about the MASS functionality and creating a bunch of LSMWs or custom programs when this is quite straight forward and standard !