Announcing the #SAPInnovation Awards 2019 Finalists
The SAP Innovation Awards, now in its 6th year, received a record 233 submissions from 37 countries and 25 industries and thanks to your participation SAP will be paying it forward by donating $20,800 to charity.
The participants shared a wide range of powerful stories of innovation. Key themes emerged from the entries including:
- Transforming the customer experience
- Improving the lives of people throughout the world
- Driving advances in healthcare
- Transforming businesses for the digital age
We invite all community members to browse the submissions and discover the innovative use cases of SAP customers and partners that shared their journey towards becoming intelligent enterprises.
Thank you to everyone who participated. You worked hard to prepare your pitch decks that showcase the innovative work you are performing with SAP solutions and technologies. Your time and accomplishments are greatly appreciated . We look forward to sharing your amazing innovation successes with the community.
Congratulations to the SAP Innovation Awards 2019 Finalists!
The quality of submissions this year is exceptional. Selecting finalists from these amazing stories was extremely difficult and we are thrilled to announce the following organizations as finalists.Our finalist entries include stories using the full range of SAP products, innovative technologies, and capabilities such as extending the digital core, developing next-gen apps using cloud-based services as well as SAP HANA, Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning, Blockchain, data and cloud analytics, and image recognition.
Here is a sampling of the SAP Innovation Awards 2019 Finalists stories:
- Fitcoins – How to motivate employees worldwide to be more active at work – Its My Life
- How SAP technology can help detect invasive species using drone images – itelligence
- SAP- NHL Coaching Insights App for iPad – National Hockey League
- Energizing the brand through enterprise-ready cloud analytics – Red Bull GmbH
- Transforming customer experiences – American Airlines, Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M), Christchurch City Council, City Football, Aditya Birla Chemicals- Grasim Industries Limited (Epoxy Division), San Francisco 49ers
- Digital Transformation of the Enterprise – Nichirei Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, VINCI Energies, Mallinckrodt, Country Garden Holdings Company Limited
- Data Driven Innovations in Healthcare – HarrisLogic, Technical University of Munich (TUM), Mercy, Parkland Health
- Improving lives, better services for communities / citizens – MIT, State of Arkansas, Universidad de Talca, BoodsKapper, Delivery Hero, Purdue University, De Watergroep
The finalists are being evaluated by a judging panel, comprised of thought leaders, SAP Community members, and SAP experts using the following judging criteria:
- Use Case: How the entrant is using SAP technology / products to add value?
- Outcome: What business or social outcomes have resulted from the project?
- Value: What quantifiable business or social value has been realized?
- Human Empowerment: How does the project has impacted the lives and work of individuals inside and or outside the organization?
- Intelligent Enterprise: How is the company applying technology and innovative approaches to progress towards becoming an Intelligent Enterprise?
On March 25th, 30 lucky winners will be announced in the following categories: Digital Trailblazer, Industry Disruptor, Process Innovator, Social Hero and Next-Gen Innovator.
Share your favorites
Which of the SAP Innovation Awards submissions do you find most compelling? Let us know by Tweeting and following the conversation #SAPinnovation.
- March 25, 2019: Winners announced
- May 7 – 9, 2019: SAPPHIRE NOW