Decoupling C4C CTI Integration – Live Activity
The aim of this blog is to become the main entry point to document and share all the knowledge I have been gathering about C4C integration with CTI, specifically focused on Live Activity for RUI. At the moment that this blog is written, the current C4C release is 1902.
- CTI integration – Enabling Outbound Calls in RUI
- CTI Live Activity inbound call customer search – Part 1: Automatic search
- CTI Live Activity inbound call search – Part 2: Filtering search
- CTI Live Activity search – Enhance Enterprise Search with PDI fields
- C4C CTI Integration – Closing activities automatically
In the following weeks, I am planning to write the following Blogs:
- Enhancing Live Activity in order to see Sales Orders
Feel free to post open points you have realted to CTI so we can decouple them together and make this grow!
Thank you for the great info.
I have a question - Do you know , technically, how the CTI adapter pass the call to the Browser ?
I believe that the adapter pass the call to tenant (server) which would be passing it to browser(client). However, I am wondering how this is designed technically ? Can you help me understand ?
Alejandro, in the case I requiere to get the inbound call from a third party software, what should be de way to get this connection at client side? is there any guide related to this kind of integration.
Thanks in advanced,