Benefits claims in mobile
iOS and Android users will now have the ability to submit benefit claims from SAP SuccessFactors Mobile app.Current version supports very basic feature with certain limitations.Product management is planning to enhance this in future releases
What is supported in the current version
- Employees will be able to see their eligible benefit claims and submit a new claim.
- Users can attach a photo for the claim submission documentation and view the benefit administrator contact too.
- Users can see their Benefit History for benefit claims they have submitted
- Custom fields will not get displayed in mobile
- Associated objects will not be available
- Users wont be able to have multiple records in single claim
System will display an error if there is a mandatory custom field in employee claim object. As of now we do not support custom field in mobile ,hence user will not be able to claim via mobile if a benefit has a mandatory custom field in employee claim object .
In short this feature will be useful for a customer who has very basic benefit configuration