Add users to your SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors tenant
In this blog steps to add members to your SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors tenant has been captured.
- SAP Cloud Platform trial tenant
- SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors trial tenant.
More blogs on SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors is covered in Simplify integration with non-SAP applications blog series.
Add members to your SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors tenant
Members can be added or removed to or from your SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors tenant by using the Security configurations.
- To add members, navigate to Security tab. Select your Account from the Accounts list and then select the Identity tab. Select the Members tab and click on Add Member.
- In the table row, enter the S_User id or _User id of your team member and then for Role select Account Admin and then click on the Save button. Since the default Identity provider in Open Connectors is SAP Identity Service, S_User id or P_User id of your team member would have to be provided.
Note:- Using the Application Identity Provider configuration, SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors can be configured to authenticate using your corporate identity provider.
Troubleshooting tips:- In case you continue to face issue with the newly added members accessing SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors, confirm that the S_User id/P_User id is with capitalized letter i.e. is in UPPERCASE.
- Add in your S_User / P_User id of your team member as an member of your SAP Cloud Platform tenant so that they can see the Open Connectors tile. Adding of team members to SAP Cloud Platform tenant is only possible for paid or productive tenants. This functionality of adding members to trial tenants is not supported.
- To get your bookmarkable or shareable Open Connectors URL , navigate to SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors service details view on SAP Cloud Platform cockpit and then right click on the Go to Service and select Copy Link Address.
In the security tab I get a different section and I can not enter any member and I create that subaccount and I already suscribed in OpenConnector.
You would have to click on the Identity tab and from there you will be able to add in more members/users to your Open Connectors tenant.
Thanks and Best Regards,
The below is the resolution If anyone is getting this error "No authorized user found. Please contact your administrator to obtain access" when anyone try to get access to the open connector home page or Landing page.
Resolution: The activator(service admin) should have to add/create trust relationship under Security > Identity ,Tab > Application Identity Provider, sub tab, Once the Open connector service is activated in SAP Cloud Platform. This is a pre-requisite to get other users into the home page or Landing page. The other, users or admins, can get into the home page or landing page once the users are added under Access Control List.
Hi Sridhar Raju Mahali 🙂 could you please provide a screenshot of how exactly that should look like? Best regards