The version of the operating system of SAP HANA Database host <dbsid> is not supported.
We noticed this strange issue recently when we are upgrading HANA DB to 2.0 SP03 (Rev 36) that in the Alerts, you will see HIGH Alert CHECK ID TYPE 100: Alert Unsupported Operating System in use’.
We have upgraded SLES from 12.1 to 12.4 as well, but still, the issue persists.
SAP is currently working on a permanent solution for this issue.
- To disable the alert, you can execute the following command on the SYSTEMDB:
UPDATE _SYS_STATISTICS.STATISTICS_SCHEDULE SET “STATUS” = ‘Inactive’ where “ID” = 100;
- In SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0, you can disable the alert with below steps:
- Open the SYSTEMDB resource of your SAP HANA installation
- In the Alerting and Diagnostics tile, click Configure alerts
- Search for 100
- Click Edit
- In the Schedule area, click Schedule Active, to disable the alert
- Click Save