SAP HANA iFG Expert Webinar Series – March 2019
With 6,300+ members, SAP HANA customers, partners, and experts are part of an exclusive international community supporting your SAP HANA implementations and adoption initiatives. We’re excited to bring many compelling SAP HANA topics to you in 2019!
This community, known as the SAP HANA International Focus Group (iFG), gives you and your team access to face-to-face activities as well as our acclaimed webinar series to help you deliver SAP HANA solutions to your organization.
Make sure you register today for the March webinars (Click on the links to see the details.):
- March 5 – Data Bit: Why ISVs Choose SAP HANA for App Dev
- March 7 – Data Bite: Journey to Master Data Governance – From Passive to Active Data Governance
- March 12 – Extend SAP Apps and Build New Apps in the Cloud with SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment
- March 14 – Data Bite: How to Leverage Run & Operate in Your Data Management Environment
- March 19 – Data Bit: Right-size your SAP Data Footprint for S/4HANA and the Cloud
- March 19 – Progressing Interpublic Group of Companies Inc.’s (IPG) Journey to S/4HANA with SAP Suite on HANA
- March 20 – Maximizing Business Value: The Benefits of the SAP HANA Active/Active Read-Enabled Option
- March 26 – Data Bit: Enrich Cloud ERP Master Data with Our New Data-as-a-Service Offering
- March 28 – Data Bite: Who is using SAP HANA for Data Warehousing and Why
We encourage you to learn more below, register, and plan to join us! If you are already an iFG member, you have access to past webinar recordings and materials.
If you are new to this global SAP HANA community, then register for access @ www.SAPHANACommunity.com.
Scott Feldman, Esquire
Global Head, SAP HANA Customer Community