Powering up global transformation on a single large-scale digital platform (660 Companies, 10 Billion Euros Turnover, 14 Countries…)
The world is constantly changing. To help customers keep pace with digital and energy transformation, VINCI Energies S.A. provides intelligent solutions to connect infrastructure, buildings, and industrial sites to information and energy systems. Rapid external growth has tripled the company’s revenue in just a few years. To support this expansion, VINCI Energies had to streamline heterogenous ERP systems that were starting to get in the way of innovation. To succeed, it needed a central digital core to unify processes and data – and the right partner expertise to help put it in place.
By offering a unified digital core to 26,000 business users, VINCI Energies strengthens operational efficiency.
Since working with the SAP Digital Business Services organization to deploy a wide array of SAP® solutions centered around SAP S/4HANA®, VINCI Energies S.A. has:
- Harmonized core business processes on a global scale, making them more reliable and improving visibility
- Reduced the time needed to create certain reports by 60%, saving 600 hours per month
- Updated its ERP portal with an action-oriented user interface
- Optimized interactions with customers using the SAP C/4HANA suite, including the SAP Service Cloud solution
- Enabled an end-to-end process for managing customer requests
- Planned an end-to-end process for cash application, cash flow management, and supplier invoice management
- Launched a POC on SAP Conversational AI with a concrete use case on Purchase Requisition for Field Workers
- Created mobile-specific apps based on SAP Cloud Platform and the SAP Fiori® user experience (UX) to capture worker time sheets as well as project costs and activities
- Begun implementation of the SAP Analytics Cloud solution for real-time insights and visualizations of data from SAP S/4HANA 1709 and SAP C/4HANA*
For our users, Intelligent Enterprise becomes real with our jounrey to Digital Transformation.
Stay tuned for the upcoming news!