This is your opportunity to Influence SAP Customer Relationship Management by taking part in the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Sourcing and Procurement solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Sourcing and Procurement or browse the whole project list here. The projects will be open for customer registration until March 15th, 2019.
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration
When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
Projects for registration in the areas of Sales, Customer Relationship Management, Commerce, Marketing
- Analytics Content Network
- Analyzing Key Figures for Sales with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Artificial Intelligence based schedule optimization and routing
- Augmented Business Reality Applications for the Intelligent Enterprise
- B2B Customer Service Agent user experience
- B2C for Consumer Products Companies
- Cloud Acceleration
- Co-Innovation on Embedded IoT Customer Experience Scenarios
- Definition of case management in SAP Service Cloud
- Event Based Data Distribution for SAP C/4HANA
- Fair share stock distribution
- How can digitalization help to decrease fatalities in field service execution
- Intelligent Authorization Handling using Responsibility Management in SAP S/4HANA
- Intelligent Digital Mobility Suite (iDMS)
- Logistic Data Replication Approach in SAP S/4HANA Central Finance
- Machine Learning and AI Learning for Professional Services using Intelligent ERP SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Product Configuration Intelligence
- Sales Pipeline and Forecasted Impact on Profit and Loss in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP Business One Cloud for LATAM countries
- SAP Business One Electronic Declaration Framework
- SAP C/4HANA cockpit
- SAP C/4HANA Order Management
- SAP C/4HANA process integration automation (pain points analysis and development)
- SAP C/4HANA product master data
- SAP Consumer Sales Intelligence
- SAP Customer Order Sourcing
- SAP Document Compliance – ANZ
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Automotive Supplier
- SAP Solution Sales Configuration on Cloud integrated into SAP CPQ
- SAP Subscription Billing for Subscription-Based Business Models
- SmartEdit for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Using SAP Cloud Platform Process Visibility to enable process excellence
- Web-Client for SAP Business One
- Webinar Integration in SAP Marketing Cloud
To find out more about the Customer Engagement Initiative
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives customers and partners early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
- Participate in remote or on-site sessions to discuss ideas and see if they fit customer requirements*
- Collaborate with SAP product management to shape new product features
- Build a network with other SAP customers and partners using the same product
See: Influence and Adopt for more details
We are always here to help. Contact us at SAP Customer Engagement Initiative if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for helping shape the future!
This is the final week to register! Don’t miss your opportunity to influence new solutions.