This is your opportunity to Influence SAP Analytics by taking part in the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative
here. The projects will be open for customer registration until March 15th, 2019.
Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
- Hybrid: Push SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform assets to SAP Analytics Hub
- SAP HANA modeling using SAP Web IDE
- Convergence of Administrative tools for SAP BusinessObjects On-Premise solution
- Fiorified BI Launchpad 4.3
- Analytics Content Network
- SAP Cloud Analytics – Predictive Data Preparation for Smart Features
- Enhanced Credential mapping experience in SAP BusinessObjects BI
- Optimizing deployments of SAP BusinessObjects BI with respect to disk size and performance
- Financial Statement Insights – New Onboarding and Business Configuration Experience
- Real Estate Utilization – Pilot for an IoT sensor data harmonization platform
- Custom CDS Views in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Logistic Data Replication Approach in SAP S/4HANA Central Finance
- Analyzing Key Figures for Sales with SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP C/4HANA Order Management
- Artificial Intelligence based schedule optimization and routing
- IoT enabled SAP Field Service Management
- Augmented Business Reality Applications for the Intelligent Enterprise
- Extending the Intelligent Enterprise to the Edge with SAP Edge Services
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives customers and partners early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
- Participate in remote or on-site sessions to discuss ideas and see if they fit customer requirements*
- Collaborate with SAP product management to shape new product features
- Build a network with other SAP customers and partners using the same product
See: Influence and Adopt for more details
We are always here to help. Contact us at SAP Customer Engagement Initiative if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for helping shape the future!