This is your opportunity to Influence SAP Analytics by taking part in the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Sourcing and Procurement solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Sourcing and Procurement or browse the whole project list here. The projects will be open for customer registration until March 15th, 2019.
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration
When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
Projects for registration:
- Hybrid: Push SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform assets to SAP Analytics Hub
- SAP HANA modeling using SAP Web IDE
- Convergence of Administrative tools for SAP BusinessObjects On-Premise solution
- Fiorified BI Launchpad 4.3
- Analytics Content Network
- SAP Cloud Analytics – Predictive Data Preparation for Smart Features
- Enhanced Credential mapping experience in SAP BusinessObjects BI
- Optimizing deployments of SAP BusinessObjects BI with respect to disk size and performance
- Financial Statement Insights – New Onboarding and Business Configuration Experience
- Real Estate Utilization – Pilot for an IoT sensor data harmonization platform
- Custom CDS Views in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Logistic Data Replication Approach in SAP S/4HANA Central Finance
- Analyzing Key Figures for Sales with SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP C/4HANA Order Management
- Artificial Intelligence based schedule optimization and routing
- IoT enabled SAP Field Service Management
- Augmented Business Reality Applications for the Intelligent Enterprise
- Extending the Intelligent Enterprise to the Edge with SAP Edge Services
To find out more about the Customer Engagement Initiative
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives customers and partners early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
- Participate in remote or on-site sessions to discuss ideas and see if they fit customer requirements*
- Collaborate with SAP product management to shape new product features
- Build a network with other SAP customers and partners using the same product
See: Influence and Adopt for more details
We are always here to help. Contact us at SAP Customer Engagement Initiative if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for helping shape the future!
This is the final week to register! Don't miss your opportunity to influence new solutions.