Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-1 for SAP S/4HANA
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s S/4HANA solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP S/4HANA Community or browse the whole project list here. The projects will be open for customer registration until March 15th, 2019.
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration
When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
SAP S/4HANA projects for registration:
- Augmented Business Reality Applications for the Intelligent Enterpriseo
- Automated Error Solving with Tracing Report in SAP S/4HANA Central Finance
- Building Blockchain Applications with Quorum on SAP Cloud Platform
- Central Master Data SAP Fiori Apps in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Collaborative 8D Process on SAP Cloud Platform for SAP S/4HANA
- Cost Center Accounting Posting Applications in SAP Fiori UI
- Custom CDS Views in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Integrating apps and content into a central entry point on SAP Cloud Platform
- Integration of SAP Success Factors and Public Services Financials
- Intelligent Authorization Handling using Responsibility Management in SAP S/4HANA
- Intelligent Digital Mobility Suite (iDMS)
- Intelligent MRP and Production Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- How to Make SAP S/4HANA More Intelligent By Embedding IoT
- Logistic Data Replication Approach in SAP S/4HANA Central Finance
- Machine Learning and AI Learning for Professional Services using Intelligent ERP SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Monitoring and error handling in SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- New streamlined integration approach for SAP Fiori Cloud with SAP S/4HANA onPremise
- Optimize Procure-to-Pay Processes with Machine Learning and Automation in SAP S/4HANA
- Perishables Procurement Requirements & Concept
- Planned offline integration of Banking Services product with FI-CAx for open item information
- Retail Merchandise Management – Order and Delivery Schedules
- Sales Pipeline and Forecasted Impact on Profit and Loss in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP Cloud Platform Fiori Apps for Market Data Management and Distribution
- SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud for Network
- SAP Document Compliance – ANZ
- SAP Financial Statement Insights – New Onboarding and Business Configuration Experience
- SAP Joint Venture Accounting User Experience
- SAP HANA modeling using SAP Web IDE
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Automotive Supplier
- SAP Solution Sales Configuration on Cloud integrated into SAP CPQ
- Self-Auditing Finance through GRC Compliance Hub in SAP S/4HANA
- Services Procurement in SAP S/4HANA
- Simplified SAP Notes Implementation
- Using SAP Cloud Platform Process Visibility to enable process excellence
To find out more about the Customer Engagement Initiative
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives customers and partners early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
- Participate in remote or on-site sessions to discuss ideas and see if they fit customer requirements*
- Collaborate with SAP product management to shape new product features
- Build a network with other SAP customers and partners using the same product
See: Influence and Adopt for more details
We are always here to help. Contact us at SAP Customer Engagement Initiative if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for helping shape the future!
This is the final week to register! Don’t miss your opportunity to influence new solutions.