Your opportunity to Influence SAP Blockchain by taking part in Customer Engagement Initiative
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Blockchain solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Blockchain or browse the whole project list here. The projects will be open for customer registration until March 15th, 2019.
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
Follow-up after registration
When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
SAP Blockchain projects for registration:
- Building Blockchain Applications with Quorum on SAP Cloud Platform
- Supplier Portal Blockchain Pilot – Concept Validation with potential customers
To find out more about the Customer Engagement Initiative
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives customers and partners early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
- Participate in remote or on-site sessions to discuss ideas and see if they fit customer requirements*
- Collaborate with SAP product management to shape new product features
- Build a network with other SAP customers and partners using the same product
See: Influence and Adopt for more details
We are always here to help. Contact us at SAP Customer Engagement Initiative if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for helping shape the future!