This is your opportunity to Influence SAP Product Lifecycle Management by taking part in the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Sourcing and Procurement solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Sourcing and Procurement or browse the whole project list here. The projects will be open for customer registration until March 15th, 2019.
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration
When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
Projects for registration:
- SAP Solution Sales Configuration on Cloud integrated into SAP CPQ
- Product Configuration Intelligence
- Focused Run for SAP Solution Manager – Leveraging ML capabilities for Intelligent Alert Correlation
- Intelligent Authorization Handling using Responsibility Management in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP C/4HANA cockpit
- SAP Subscription Billing for Subscription-Based Business Models
- Continuous Delivery: Developing and delivering applications on SAP Cloud Platform
- How to Make SAP S/4HANA More Intelligent By Embedding IoT
- SAP Business One Cloud for LATAM countries
- SAP Solution Manager Adapter for Quality Center by Micro Focus
To find out more about the Customer Engagement Initiative
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives customers and partners early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
- Participate in remote or on-site sessions to discuss ideas and see if they fit customer requirements*
- Collaborate with SAP product management to shape new product features
- Build a network with other SAP customers and partners using the same product
See: Influence and Adopt for more details
We are always here to help. Contact us at SAP Customer Engagement Initiative if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for helping shape the future!
This is the final week to register! Don’t miss your opportunity to influence new solutions.