This is your opportunity to Influence SAP Asset Management by taking part in the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Asset Management solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Asset Management or browse the whole project list here. The projects will be open for customer registration until March 15th, 2019.
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration
When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
SAP Asset Management projects for registration:
- Artificial Intelligence based schedule optimization and routing
- Building Blockchain Applications with Quorum on SAP Cloud Platform
- Extending the Intelligent Enterprise to the Edge with SAP Edge Services
- Real Estate Utilization – Pilot for an IoT sensor data harmonization platform
- SAP Enterprise Apps for Windows 10 – SAP Asset Manager
- SAP Joint Venture Accounting User Experience
- SAP Subscription Billing for Subscription-Based Business Models
- SmartEdit for SAP Commerce Cloud
To find out more about the Customer Engagement Initiative
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives customers and partners early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
- Participate in remote or on-site sessions to discuss ideas and see if they fit customer requirements*
- Collaborate with SAP product management to shape new product features
- Build a network with other SAP customers and partners using the same product
See: Influence and Adopt for more details
We are always here to help. Contact us at SAP Customer Engagement Initiative if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for helping shape the future!
This is the final week to register! Don’t miss your opportunity to influence new solutions.