Get Connected with your Assets and Add Intelligence to your Operations using SAP
Ken Pierce | Gero Bieser | Rory Shaffer, SAP
Don’t miss out during the International SAP Conference for Utilities in Milan this coming April 2 from 9-1230. SAP experts Ken Pierce, Gero Bieser and Rory Shaffer will deliver an interesting workshop designed to answer the question – What can SAP offer that connects my assets and brings Intelligence to my operational processes ?
The workshop will introduce the attendees to the current and planned solutions, explain how the current solution for PdMS can support assets in the utility industry. We will present the use case and drivers of a major utility productively using SAP PdMS. Time will be allowed for interesting discussion and interaction on your companies drivers and interests.
Fig. 1 Utility Transformer analysis PdMS
Connecting enterprise business processes and the data from assets is a key factor in realizing the benefits of the Intelligent Enterprise. SAP has been building solutions using the latest SAP technology and the SAP HANA business data platform to connect today’s digital assets and business processes. In this workshop we cover the technology applied for connected assets, applicable use cases, and implementation case stories.
Attend this workshop to:
- Expand your understanding of the available technology applications for connected assets
- Gain an overview and review the updates of SAP’s approach to the Intelligent Enterprise
- Discuss value drivers and quick deployment and win strategies
- Explore and investigate machine learning and predictive scenarios
- Hear customer stories and examples
We certainly look forward to meeting you !