Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-1 for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s S/4HANA Cloud solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP S4/HANA Cloud Community or browse the whole project list here. The projects will be open for customer registration until March 15th, 2019.
When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
projects for registration:
- Advanced Engineer-To-Order process
- Central Master Data SAP Fiori Apps in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Cost Center Accounting Posting Applications in SAP Fiori UI
- Custom CDS Views in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Intelligent Authorization Handling using Responsibility Management in SAP S/4HANA
- Intelligent MRP and Production Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- Machine Learning and AI Learning for Professional Services using Intelligent ERP SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Monitoring and error handling in SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Optimize Procure-to-Pay Processes with Machine Learning and Automation in SAP S/4HANA
- Sales Pipeline and Forecasted Impact on Profit and Loss in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Automotive Supplier
We are always here to help. Contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for helping shape the future!