Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-1 for Customer Experience
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Customer Experience solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Customer Experience Community or browse the whole project list here. The projects will be open for customer registration until March 15th, 2019.
When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
projects for registration:
- Artificial Intelligence based schedule optimization and routing
- B2B Customer Service Agent user experience
- Cloud Acceleration
- Definition of case management in SAP Service Cloud
- Event Based Data Distribution for SAP C/4HANA
- How can digitalization help to decrease fatalities in field service execution
- IoT enabled SAP Field Service Management
- SAP C/4HANA cockpit
- SAP C/4HANA Order Management
- SAP C/4HANA process integration automation (pain points analysis and development)
- SAP C/4HANA product master data
- SAP Customer Order Sourcing
- SAP Subscription Billing for Subscription-Based Business Models
- SmartEdit for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Webinar Integration in SAP Marketing Cloud
To find out more about the Customer Engagement Initiative
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives customers and partners early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
- Participate in remote or on-site sessions to discuss ideas and see if they fit customer requirements*
- Collaborate with SAP product management to shape new product features
- Build a network with other SAP customers and partners using the same product
See: Influence and Adopt for more details
We are always here to help. Contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for helping shape the future!