News Update August 5, 2020
Classroom training materials for instructors (TB1000, TB1100, TB1200) are available for download on the SAP Business One Training & Education page of SAPPartnerEdge.com
News Update June 28, 2020
- New eLearning for SAP Business One Release 10.0 is now live on SAP Learning Hub. Read more in the blog post.
- New certification test: SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Business One Release 10.0 is now available
News Update May 28, 2020
- View scenario videos to learn your way around SAP Business One Web Client in the Web Client Video Center.
News Update October 7, 2019
New Training on Cloud Control Center for SAP Business One! Read more in the blog post.
News Update August 8, 2019
- New online training for: SAP Business One Software Development Kit – SDK (TB1300) is now published on SAP Learning Hub. Access the new program.
- Our 9.3 learning journey, training and certification is available in Korean. Visit the SAP Business One Academy on SAP Learning Hub
Content Retirement Notice: SAP Business One 9.2 training will be retired from SAP Learning Hub on August 30, 2019. You are welcome to take the successor SAP Business One 9.3 version of our training.
News Update April 28, 2019 – TB1200 training in French
New in Learning Hub: our TB1200 training is now available in French.
Choose the French learning journey and start exploring.
News Update March 6, 2019 – TB1300 is about to be withdrawn
The Development Associate certification – TB1300, is about to be withdrawn at the end of June 2019.
For more information go to the blog on SAP Business One certification changes.
News Update 24.2.19 – New Translation Languages Available for Classroom Training on SAPPartnerEdge.com
Two new languages available for Classroom training on SAPPartnerEdge.com: Chinese and Brazilian-Portuguese.
These two languages were added to the already existing translated classroom training: German and Spanish.
French is coming soon…
Download materials in your preferred language here.
News Update 18.2.19 – Additional Training Topics
Check out the latest additional training that we recently published. Among these, you can find topics like cost accounting, pick and pack process, import data using DTW and our latest addition – in depth MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) training.
The additional training covers a wide range of topics that can be found on Learning Hub.
You can easily identify a topic that is NOT relevant for certification (additional training) by the color of its icon:
= Relevant for certification
= NOT relevant for certification (additional training)
Note that additional training is not translated and can be found only in English.
You can also find practice simulations in some of the additional training topics.
Training materials are regularly added and updated on a weekly basis, so stay tuned.
For general information on our training portfolio, refer to the blog: Discover SAP Business One 9.3 Training & Certification.