Influence SAP CRM and Contact Center On Premise by joining the February 20th SAP Customer Connection Selection Call
Discover the improvement requests planned for development and learn about the reasons for rejection of requests, as well as the next steps in the development process by participating in the SAP Customer Connection Selection Call on February 20th, 2019. it is your chance to learn about the development process for SAP CRM and Contact Center On Premise 2019!
Details about the session:
Date February 20, 2019
Time US Pacific: 7:30 am / US Central: 9:30 am / US Eastern: 10:30 am
Duration 1 hour
To register: click here
For more detail about the SAP Customer Connection project for SAP CRM and Contact Center On Premise 2019: click here.
- In this Customer Connection Project we will focus on:
- SAP CRM on premise – functional and usability improvements/roundups related to sales-, service-, marketing-, interaction center processes, processes for all releases in mainstream maintenance (CRM 7.0 and higher Enhancement Packages).
- and SAP Contact Center 7.0 On Premise release.
Out of scope:
- Product Releases out of Mainstream Maintenance ; example: CRM 5.0, CRM 2007
- SAP Contact Center Cloud version
- Industry specific functionality and processes
SAP CRM on premise: Improvement requests need at least ten votes of different customers to qualify for review. The results will be communicated in the selection call.
SAP Contact Center on premise: Improvement request need at least five votes of different customers to qualify for review. The results will be communicated in the selection call.
If you have any questions in regards to this Focus Topic please contact the project manager