Welcome to the February update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub.
Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox.
Heads-Up – SAP Learning Hub Home Page Update
We are personalizing your SAP Learning Hub site experience, right from the start. On the SAP Learning Hub home page, you will soon be able to see dynamic content, based on the edition of SAP Learning Hub you are using. For instance, if you have the student edition of SAP Learning Hub, you will get unique messaging specific to student edition users, so you can get firsthand notification about the important updates and enhancements that took place for your edition. Stay tuned!
Bookboon Library in SAP Learning Hub
– For subscribers of the professional edition, solution editions, and business edition of SAP Learning Hub –
With your SAP Learning Hub subscription, take advantage of exclusive e-books provided by Bookboon to broaden your knowledge on topics of your interests and those complementary to SAP skills.
Here are the highlights from January:
- How to keep your life in balance
- Author: Harold L. Taylor
- Digital Training @Work: Engaging and Educating Employees Online
- Author: Renee Robinson, PhD
- The Little Book of Winning
Author: Humphrey Walters
- Presentation Nervousness to Confidence: Consciously Preparing & Delivering Sensational Presentations
Author: Kurt Larsson
Go to your “Learning Content” area and click on “Bookboon Catalog” to examine the e-book offerings and read more on your chosen topics.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Below is a selection of upcoming sessions:
- APJ live session: SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Finance: February 18–22, 8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m. (CET)
- Live sessions on sourcing: February 18–22, 6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. and later from 9:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m. (CET)
- Live session series on the SAP SuccessFactors Learning solution: February 25, 4:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. and later from 7:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m. (CET)
- Introduction to SAP Certification in the Cloud: February 19, 4:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m. (CET)
Please always refer to “Events Calendar(s)” in corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. Links are accessible when you are logged into SAP Learning Hub and already a member of the respective SAP Learning Room.
SAP Innovation Day for Partners Is Back on February 27
A virtual event – free for partners! Get a glimpse into how cutting-edge SAP technology can help transform your business, strengthen your partnership with SAP, and enhance your line-of-business (LoB) and industry knowledge. This day will also have a strong focus on the Intelligent Enterprise and will help you learn everything you need to know about our strategy and messaging. There will be brand-new content for the Intelligent Enterprise across all LoBs to help you understand and position the messaging in 2019. A detailed agenda is coming soon. Sign up today: http://vshow.on24.com/clients/SAP/SAPPartnerInnovation/.
New in SAP Live Access
New courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- SAP BusinessObjectsAnalysis for Microsoft Office (BOAN10)
- VBA Programming in SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office (BOAN15)
- SAP BW powered by SAP HANA: Data Warehouse Modeling (BW330H)
- Overview of Financials in SAP S/4HANA (S4F00)
- Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F10)
- Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F20)
- Profit Center Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F28)
You can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.