I had the privilege to represent SAP at the University of Notre Dame ITAO Career Connect event this week on campus. Our SAP table was very popular, and I was very busy meeting and talking with students about both summer internships and full-time positions. Students from a variety of academic disciplines visited our tables and I was particularly pleased with how many of them already had applied for SAP openings and the detailed nature of our discussions. In addition to building brand awareness, SAP is seeking candidates for the North America Services Early Talent Program , SAP Academy, summer internships and the SAP Silicon Valley Next Talent Program. I connected with many students and collected resumes or electronic credentials that will be used in the next steps of the recruiting process.
This was a particularly productive event because it is targeted at the Notre Dame disciplines that are best aligned with SAP solutions and careers.
The ITAO department offers two majors to Mendoza College of Business undergraduate students:
- Business Analytics: As a BAN major, you will learn how to be a global leader in scientific, data-driven analysis and research concerning all aspects of business operations.
- IT Management: The IT Management major has been rated number 1 in the country by USA today for two years running! As an ITM major, you will learn the fundamentals of solving business problems with technology and acquire skills that are directly applicable to fields as diverse as financial services, health care, manufacturing and consulting.
At the graduate level, the department:
- Coordinates the MS in Business Analytics program, offered in Chicago, the MS in Business Analytics and the MBA/MS in Business Analytics Dual Degree, both offered here at Notre Dame
- Supports Notre Dame MBA concentration tracks in Business Analytics and Consulting.
- Offers a dual-degree program that provides two-year MBA students with the opportunity to graduate with both an MBA and an MS in Business Analytics degree.
Other students studying in the following key disciplines attended as well.