SAP C/4HANA (SAP Sales and Service Cloud) NEW Meet the Expert sessions!
SAP Enterprise Support Academy, the single point of access for value maps, services, and educational content for SAP Enterprise Support customers, will deliver new Meet The Expert (MTE) session in March.
The MTE are Live webinars focusing on SAP Enterprise Support services, SAP Solution Manager, and the support aspects of the latest SAP technologies.
The sessions will be:
1) MTE: SAP C/4HANA: Data migration transition to Data WorkBench tool
- Data from a legacy system into SAP Cloud for Customer. For example, you want to transfer all the existing data from any Cloud/On-Premise CRM system to SAP Cloud for Customer.
- Operational data from third-party systems into SAP Cloud for Customer. For example, import accounts and contacts from Microsoft Outlook to SAP Cloud for Customer
- Data that is manually maintained in a CSV file (data file) into SAP Cloud for Customer. For example, sales leads data collected from a campaign and maintained in a data file.
Register Friday, March 1, 2019 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM ((UTC-05:00) Indiana (East))
2) MTE: Continuous Quality Checks (CQC) Services for SAP C/4HANA.
- Overview of the Continuous Quality Checks (CQC) available for SAP Sales&Service Cloud
- Reasons and benefits to request the CQCs.
- How to request the CQCs and when is the right moment to do it.
Register Wednesday, March 6, 2019 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ((UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London).
IMPORTANT: To access the SAP Enterprise Support Academy and the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, a one-time sign up is required. (A valid S-user is mandatory). https://support.sap.com/en/offerings-programs/enterprise-support/enterprise-support-academy/learn.html
In case you want more information about SAP Enterprise Support Academy, please check:
Lifetime Customer Experience / SAP Digital Business Services
Join me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/giselapicaro/