SAP SQL Data Warehousing Sessions on Data Bits & Bites for Busy People
Information, like data, is constantly evolving. Have you ever wanted to learn something new or get a refresher on a topic you haven’t worked with for a while, but couldn’t find the time in your busy schedule? Even further, are you struggling to keep up with the latest information on SAP’s product offerings?
SAP’s Data Bits & Bites for Busy People webinar series was designed for you! The sessions target busy professionals interested in doing just that – keep up with the latest information. The series will consist of episodes in two formats:
- Data Bits – 15 minute ‘What is it’ sessions held on Tuesdays
- Data Bites – 30 minute ‘How to’ sessions held on Thursdays
The series will cover a broad spectrum of topics on SAP Data Management and Database, including technologies and how to use them via specific feature/functionality demos. All sessions will be available live and on-demand.
First up on the Learning Menu: SAP SQL Data Warehousing Sessions
1. How is an SAP HANA Data Warehouse Different?
31.01.19 – Recording
2. Conceptual Modeling with SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer
07.02.19 – Recording
3. Physical Modeling with SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer
14.02.19 – Recording
4. Clone, edit and build data warehouse artifacts with SAP Web IDE & Git
21.02.19 – Recording
5. How to Use Continuous Integration & Testing in your Data Management Environment
28.02.19 – Recording
6. How to Leverage Run & Operate in Your Data Management Environment
14.03.19 – Recording
7. Who is using SAP HANA for Data Warehousing and Why?
28.03.19 – Recording
Check out all upcoming and already recorded sessions please here.
Want to know more?
Check out our landing page for SAP SQL Data Warehousing with HANA