Ready to start your SAP S/4HANA journey with SAP Enterprise Support
UPDATED June 3, 2019
Full phase enablement approaches according to the transition roadmap to SAP S/4HANA
– SAP Enterprise Support value maps
– Expert-guided Implementation
SAP Enterprise Support Academy is delivering remote SAP expert sessions to guide you in creating a roadmap for your SAP S/4HANA journey. All SAP Enterprise Support customers who are registered in SAP Learning Hub can use these offerings.
A special on-top enhancement to the learning material you may already be familiar with is our extended private remote live session offering, which we call AIE for accelerated innovation enablement. The advantage here is that this session is interactive and you can talk to an SAP expert, as an alternative to having to watch the recorded material available within our curriculum.
Check out our new AIE* offerings specific to SAP S/4HANA:
- New! Understanding the Deployment Options and Transition Paths to SAP S/4HANA
- New! Understanding SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA
- New! Anticipating Your SAP S/4HANA Conversion by Reviewing Potential Showstoppers – S4HOP_03
- New! Understanding the key takeaways of the “pre-project” phase of your SAP S/4HANA journey – S4HOP_04
- New! SAP S/4HANA Finance Overview S4HOP_20
- New! SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Overview S4HOP_21
- New! SAP S/4HANA Customer Vendor Integration (CVI) Overview – S4HOP_40
*AIE is an exclusive offering for SAP Enterprise Support customers and is not available for PLSE customers.
In addition to these AIE sessions, be sure to check out the SAP Enterprise Support SAP S/4HANA value map.
Regardless of where you are in your journey to SAP S/4HANA, or even if you are at the beginning, simply considering deployment options and how to transition, join the nearly 3,000 users of the SAP S/4HANA value map to get the opportunity to engage and learn from others like you.
- Register for the SAP S/4HANA value map
Note: To register for the value map, you may require access to SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support. Already-registered members can access the value map directly via the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps learning room
Accelerate your journey to SAP S/4HANA and harness new potential through SAP Enterprise Support Academy’s AIE approach.
And if you’re looking for an encompassing perspective at full phase enablement approaches specific to the Academy’s expert-guided impelmentation (EGI) format, in line with the transition roadmap to SAP S/HANA, then see our blog on Support for SAP S/4HANA Brownfield Implementations.