Data is the New Currency in the Digital Economy!
Data has become a critical part of every organization’s decision-making process. At the same time, data is growing rapidly in all formats: structured, semi-structured, unstructured, streaming, volumes, and more. Consequently, data is now stored on-premise, in data lakes, and on the cloud.
Join us at the ASUG Pre-Conference Seminar at SAPPHIRE!
With data and landscapes rapidly growing how do you gain a clean view of your data landscape? How do you view, profile, analyze, and migrate all these different data sources and locations? What about governing and managing your metadata assets across your data landscape? How do you prepare your data to be trustworthy and consumable? SAP Data Hub gives you the answers to these questions. Make your data work for you! Learn more and get your hands on SAP Data Hub, join us for our ASUG Pre-Conference Seminar, Monday, May 6th, 2019, “Hands-On with SAP Data Hub: Managing and Integrating Your Complex Data Landscape.”
Why Should I Attend: Who Will I Meet and What Will I Learn
As a result of attending our pre-conference session you will be able to meet with SAP Product Management – technical experts – first hand; a couple of the speakers you will meet are Mike Eacrett, Vice President Product Management and Marc Hartz, Director of Product Management. The second amazing take away is that you will be able to learn, touch, play, and use SAP Data Hub. You will leave with an understand of what SAP Data Hub is, how SAP Data Hub can help with understanding your digital transformation, governance, data management and so much more. Third, you will hear practical stories and use cases from customers using SAP Data Hub and understand how to use SAP Data Hub and SAP EIM products to manage complex data landscapes.
What is SAP Data Hub
SAP Data Hub provides a single management layer, therefore, treating all data the same, regardless of the source. SAP Data Hub enables organizations to manage and govern data from a variety of sources across the entire enterprise. In conclusion, all data can be governed, managed and subsequently used in applications. One of the biggest benefits of SAP Data Hub is that it promises to let organizations manage and get value out of the vast amounts of data that flows into your various enterprise systems, data lakes, and data warehouses.
Unlock Your Organizations Biggest Asset
In this digital economy, enterprises are sitting on a data treasure chest which they can’t unlock.
- Difficulties in managing and orchestrating data across distributed data landscapes. 74% of enterprises say their data landscape is so complex that it limits agility.
- SAP Data Hub provides Data Transparency
- Complexity in synthesizing data from SAP and non-SAP landscapes for machine learning, training, and IoT use cases. 86% of enterprises claim that they are not getting the most out of their data.
- SAP Data Hub delivers Data Innovation
- Enforcing a multitude of corporate and regulatory data policies is becoming a burden and risk for enterprise IT. 4% of annual turnover can be fined by the EU for violating GDPR regulations.
- SAP Data Hub offers Data Compliance
Sign Me UP!