Mark your calendars for our global virtual event on March 20, 2019 and explore how SAP is empowering companies to adopt the vision of the intelligent enterprise with outcome-targeted services and proactive support offerings.
Please keep in mind, to be able to register, you will need to have signed up with the SAP Learning Hub of the SAP Enterprise Support Academy. Access is available to SAP Enterprise Support customers, as part of their SAP Enterprise Support (ES) maintenance contract or SAP Enterprise Support, cloud editions.
- See the agendas for the Virtual SAP Enterprise Support day in EMEA, Americas, and APJ regions
- Registration is open
Highlights during the day will include:
- Enabling the Intelligent Enterprise and Driving Business Outcomes
- Next-Generation Support for the Intelligent Enterprise
- Intelligent Enterprise Transformation with SAP S/4HANA
- Securing the buy-in of your business stakeholders
- Driving your transition to the digital economy – SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SPS 08
- SAP Cloud ALM – new tailored Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) for customers of SAP cloud solutions
This is a virtual event, so no need to pack your bags! Just set up some time for you in your most comfortable chair. See you there!