Submit Your #SAPInnovation Awards Entry and Earn a Badge
Are you using SAP technology to drive innovation? The SAP Innovation Awards is your opportunity to be recognized for doing amazing and ground-breaking innovations with SAP technology and solutions.
Check out my blog #SAPInnovation Awards 2019: “The Countdown is On” for more details regarding the awards and why you should enter and get the recognition you deserve!
But there is one more way to be recognized
Coming soon, to recognize your participation in the SAP Innovation Awards we will be awarding SAP Innovation Award contestant, finalist and winner badges within the SAP Community.
Badges are a way in the SAP Community to recognize the members who have showcased their involvement and dedication to the SAP Ecosystem. The SAP community has learned over the years, that when one (or more) of us succeeds in innovation, all of us succeed by sharing and showcasing amazing stories and successful outcomes across the globe.
The SAP Community embodies a culture of continuous innovation, learning, and open approaches to sharing insights. These new digital community badges encourage and recognize member achievements.
How Can I Earn My Badge?
For you to be issued one of these newly introduced badges you must complete the following missions:
|2019 SAP Innovation Awards Contestant
Submit an SAP Innovation Awards entry that is published on the entries page. Be sure to include your SAP Community profile URL in your entry form
|2019 SAP Innovation Awards Finalist
Selected as a finalist
|2019 SAP Innovation Awards Winner
Selected as winner in one of the 5 categories: Digital Trailblazer, Industry Disruptor, Process Innovator, Social Hero, and Next-Gen Innovator
Where Can I See My Badge?
With the SAP Community, we encourage everyone to engage and get involved in the community. If you are already an active SAP Community member, your badge will appear in the Reputation view of your profile when it is awarded. You can also navigate there by clicking the “My Missions” link under your profile photo (upper right corner of SAP.com).
For those of you who are new to the SAP Community or inactive, it’s easy to become active with the following 4- steps:
- Go to your profile button on the top right: www.sap.com
– If you do not have an account, go to the top right profile button and register for an account and email your profile to SAPInnovationAwards@sap.com quoting your awards “entryid”
- Post a comment or like this blog, follow a blogger, update your profile or upload a profile picture
– Note: The community administrators appreciate that you’re active and engaged in at least a minimal level
- Click on “View your public profile” (in the rectangle, upper right side) for your URL
– When participants submit their entry, in order to receive a badge, they will have to provide their SAP Community profile URL
– Example – https://people.sap.com/firstname.lastname
– If you did not include your SAP Community profile URL in your entry form send an email to SAPInnovationAwards@sap.com with your URL and remember to include your EntryID
- Visit the blog “Navigating Blogger Levels in the New SAP Community” to learn more
The Benefits of SAP Community Badges
Your badge will help you stand out in the SAP Community. When you share your point of view the badge represents a digital representation of your online reputation when…
- Blogging new points of view, how-to’s, &/or thought leadership
- Answering community questions or commenting on posts
- Networking with peers
- Referencing career and professional development advancements
- Validating skills and achievements
These community badges distinguish and promote your accomplishments.
SAP Innovation Awards
- February 8, 2019: Deadline for entry submission
- March 2, 2019: Finalist announced
- March 25, 2019: Winners announced
- May 7 – 9, 2019: SAPPHIRE NOW
To learn more about the SAP Innovation Awards explore the website or join the conversation on Twitter: #SAPinnovation. We look forward to seeing everyone’s entries for 2019, good luck!
Florian Weigold Finalist!
Congratulations. Check out the full list of finalist https://blogs.sap.com/2019/03/03/announcing-the-sapinnovation-awards-2019-finalists/
Our entry is a finalist, but my badge does not appear in my profile, whom shall I reach out to?
Can you share you entry ID# and the company name/entry title? I'll verify.
Old award winners also must have a badge 🙁
Happy to know our submission was selected into final list! #Daikin China# #Machine Learning#
Winc were a Contestant,
Can you send an email to SAPInnovationAwards@sap.com with the entryid and the Community Profile URL for Winc and I will follow up