Join us at the SAP Insider Conferences 2019!
Join our security experts at the SAP Insider events coming up in 2019!
Benefit from expert advice on how to secure your SAP landscape — on-premise, cloud, or hybrid — including the latest enhancements from SAP, and expert tips to identify and eliminate threats.
The SAP Insider events are an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and aimed at professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP solutions. The conferences are packed with in-depth sessions, live product demos, and interactive forums showcasing the latest product updates.
This year, there will be five conferences in one location! Basis & SAP Administration 2019 and GRC 2019 are co-located with Financials 2019, BI, Analytics & HANA 2019, and HR Innovations 2019. Registration for one event provides access to sessions across all events at no additional cost.
If you’re able to attend the events, please be sure to check out our sessions.
- Pre-Conference Workshop: What’s new in access governance and security
- Mitigating the most common cyberattacks by implementing secure authentication for your SAP landscape
- Recent GRC developments and future road map
- How to utilize SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance bridge functionality to manage your hybrid SAP Access Control and SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance solutions
- The inside job: Improve data protection and secure sensitive information with SAP UI logging and UI masking
- SAP road map: Trust matters! The SAP security strategy and road map
- Enhance security with single sign-on everywhere — from on-premise to the cloud
- Detect security breaches early on — identify real attacks as they happen
- SAP system security: Proven techniques and strategies for the Basis administrator’s toolkit
- SAP Fiori security 101: Everything you need to know to get up and running with SAP Fiori
- Hands-on lab: A step-by-step guide to optimize and simplify SAP HANA security
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!