The countdown is on to enter the SAP Innovation Awards 2019 before the February 8 deadline which is just 22 days away. We are excited to celebrate how customers and partners are innovating using SAP technologies.
Why should you submit?
You have to be in it to stand a chance to win and get the recognition you deserve.The awards are a fantastic opportunity to showcase your achievement, share best practices, and recognize and thank your team for all their efforts.
Plan to submit and raise your profile, generate positive coverage at SAPPHIRE NOW (& beyond), and gain global exposure.
In addition, by participating you stand a chance to win one of the 30 free passes to SAPPHIRE NOW, and pay it forward as SAP will donate $100 to charity (up to $25,000) for every eligible published entry.
We asked 2018 award participants what they liked or valued most about the program. They said:
- It’s a good platform to showcase innovation stories to larger community and interact with likeminded teams
- Opportunity to see how SAP customers and partners are pushing the boundaries of what can be done.
- The sense of achievement and success on a Global stage.
- The brand exposure is great for the organization that wins, within the SAP community and amongst SAP user groups. It helps to set apart the organizations that hold true to the original pillars of excellence and maintain the integrity of a mutually beneficial partnership with SAP.
- The SAP Innovation Awards are a great platform to see examples of breakthrough work being done around the world that have a tangible and meaningful outcomes.
- Entering for SAP Innovation Awards 2018 has been an incredible experience. It gives a boost for me and my team to continue innovating and collaborating via company challenges
- Since we have been a long-standing customer of SAP it is always nice to continue to show how we are expanding our capabilities
Prepare to Participate
Submissions are already coming in from around the globe including: Toyota Indus with IBM; Proximus, developed jointly with SAP & Ordina; and Daimler TSS. Be sure to check out the entries to view published submissions.
There are 4 simple steps to participate:
- Self-Assessment (optional)
- Prepare your Pitch Deck
- Complete your Entry Form
- Submit your Entry
To help you craft a winning entry, check out the Share Your #SAPinnovation Story to Win blog and remember to:
- Lead with a strong title and create a WOW factor (i.e. news headline)
- Emphasize the outcome – what was the impact?
- Make it easy to read – use storytelling
- Think big! Connect to larger initiatives or apply your innovation to significant global challenges
- Be creative and use new methods or approaches to make your story emotionally appealing
As you develop your entry consider the customer journey stories of these 2018 winners who participated in community webinars:
- HudsonLogic – Transformation of the Mental Health Paradigm – Changing Suicide Prevention and Recidivism with SAP
- EOH – Trash that Talks, Waste that Buzzes!
- Queensland Treasury – How OSR (The Office of State Revenue) is Leading the Way in Transforming to “The Intelligent Enterprise” Using SAP Leonardo
Special Announcement on Country Eligibility
We are happy to announce that we’re accepting SAP Innovation Awards entries from organizations with projects that do not meet the geographic eligibility requirements in our official rules.
What does that mean?
- If you do not meet the geographic requirements you can enter SAP Innovation Awards and showcase your achievements globally provided you meet the other eligibility requirements
- Due to legal restrictions, you cannot be named a winner or be eligible for the prizes, however, your entry will be included as part of SAP communications about participants and we will work with you to offer additional ways to tell and promote your story
- Official rules still apply to your entry
Follow us on Twitter (#SAPinnovation) to keep up to date with the latest announcements and posts.
Need help? Have a question? Contact the SAP Innovation Awards team.
Visit – SAP.com/InnovationAwards
- Watch the SAP Innovation Awards 2019 video – SAP Technology YouTube channel
- View the YouTube video from Alison Biggan, Chief Product & Field Marketing Officer
- Learn about from the SAP Innovation Awards 2018 Winners
Mark Your Calendar
- Entry Submission – Now ‘til Feb. 8, 2019
- Finalist Selection – February 8 – March 2, 2019
- Winners Judging – March 2 – March 15, 2019
- Winners Announced – March 25, 2019