User Experience at DSAG Technology Days 2019 in Bonn
The DSAG Technology Days 2019 took place on February 12th and 13th at the World Conference Center Bonn with about 2500 participants.
The motto of this year’s Technology Days was: “Do IT yourself. Paths to the Cloud: thinking together, acting individually”
- SAP UX strategy and the future of human-machine interaction
- Development of mobile apps for the enterprise with Cloud Platform Mobile Services
- All you need to know about SAP Fiori launchpad
- Efficient development with SAP Fiori elements
- SAP CoPilot, the digital assistant for your enterprise
There were also UX-specific presentations in the Development track with 600+ participants:
- With new user experience to the intelligent enterprise
- The evolution of UI5: Die Evolution von SAPUI5: Modern web technologies and performance optimizations
- Mobile in the forest – forest management apps with SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services
- UI5 technologies and Fiori Waves – Wieland-Werke AG
- Healthier eating with the SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Fiori
- Conversion of Universal Worklist (UWL) to Fiori My Inbox at Döhler with connection to SAP KM and non-SAP workflow engine
It was exciting to see the deep interest of customers during the overall event even to the very last session.