Register by June 28th to Influence SAP’s Future Products!
Take your chance to join early product discussions with SAP’s product teams. Through the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative you can get an early insight into what’s planned by SAP and influence the development of new functionalities. Register now for a new set of 71 different projects until June 28th to get in touch with the teams. Projects cover a variety of SAP products and also user experience related topics, e.g.
- SAP Fiori implementation experience – scoping, rapid activation and adaption
- New design time for SAP Fiori launchpad pages and layouts
- New User Experience for Sales Order Management in SAP S/4HANA (Fiori UI)
- Simplified UIs for your SAP System Landscape with SAP Landscape Management (LaMa)
- SAP Assortment Planning grocery enhancements
Alternatively, use this pre-filtered list and specify it further by adding filters (like SAP Customer Experience, Machine Learning, IoT and many more) according to your area of interest.
Once you have found a relevant project, simply click the “Register” button on the project page to be invited to an initial call (planned date is on each registration page). The planned engagement varies for each project, e.g. there can be calls, on-site workshops, testing activities, surveys etc. Details on the planned activities and target group can be found on each project registration page and will also be shared in the initial calls.
Please do not hesitate to contact the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative team in case of questions or Feedback.