Prerequisites for Reporting Performance Issues
No one would want to work on a system that is slow , we understand that there are quite a few times users are facing performance issues and they are reported to SAP via incident
Performance being a very vast subject and this can occur because of multiple factors which has different methods for analysis and are dependent /independent of the previous ones
To have a very quick over view of what is exactly happening please refer below
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer: Performance Landing Page
Now , for us to verify , the same problem that you are facing , just a simple description like “System Performance Slow” , “ticket is taking so much time” , “Unable to Open accounts” etc wont help us .
This is an incomplete concern and we will not be able to identify much better information as in what is happening , so we will have to send this back to you till we get all required information for a healthy analysis
To avoid such delays and ensure immediate processing performance related concerns and to start with our analysis we need the following information to be provided by you:
- Time frame when problem happened (by example, 01/18/2016 from 9 AM to 3 PM)
- Time zone of user with performance problem (by example, CET)
- Are all the screens and user interactions in the C4C system are slow , YES/NO?
- Is the specific screen to a Work center / View(by example, Open Account, Save Opportunity, Price Product, Save and Open Ticket)
- Provide us the steps taken by the affected user (Please add screenshots/ Recorded video where ever possible)
- Is this user Specific or is it happening to all users
- Provide HTTP trace of the actions you performed on the user interface. SAP Knowledge document https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/public/en/1431064 explains how to take the HTTP trace.
- Diagnostic Test Results : SAP Knowledge document 2181520 https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/public/en/2181520, helps you as in how this can be taken
Diagnostic test results are also mandatory as they will help us in understanding the systems health in terms of network/bandwidth.
Nevertheless if the same is requested via an incident , inorder to look at the case documents , follow either of the below steps:
1) In “Display” mode, select the number of the Knowledge Base Article in the section “Assigned knowledge base articles”.
2) In “Edit” mode: Go to the tab “Solution Search” and then to the tab “Solution Collection”. There you can find the attached solution document.
If the above information is not sufficient to solve the issue then we may request for further information.
NOTE : Please ensure that you are providing us the data is not older than 2 days from when they are taken.