Over the last months, SAP Enterprise Support Academy has delivered a prescriptive curriculum to guide you in creating a clear roadmap for your SAP S/4HANA journey. All SAP Enterprise Support customers that are registered in SAP Learning Hub can use these offerings.
Including nine new Meet-the-expert (MTE) sessions, seven tutorials and seven new accelerated innovation enablement (AIE) sessions, this freshly bundled prescriptive curriculum package covers key aspects to support you in the discovery phase for your planned SAP S/4HANA conversion:
- understand the SAP S/4HANA essentials and their applications
- scope the initial landscape
- envision your future roadmap and business opportunities
- evaluate project effort
- run the SAP readiness check
- determine deployment options and transition paths
If you are still reading to this point, you most likely haven’t already opened your curriculum package. So here are a few examples on what you may not wish to miss!
Explore deployment options, transition paths, and the SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA:
Register for these live AIE sessions with an SAP expert
- New! Understanding the Deployment Options and Transition Paths to SAP S/4HANA
- New! Understanding SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA
Listen to existing MTE recordings and tutorials
- SAP S/4HANA The Essentials
- SAP S/4HANA Discovery Greenfield vs. Conversion Overview
- SAP S/4HANA Discovery Landscape Scoping
Gear up with SAP S/4HANA discovery tools:
Hands-on interactive tutorials on SAP S/4HANA discovery tools
- New! SAP Transformation Navigator complementing the MTE recording on building your product roadmap
- New! SAP Quick Value Assessment complementing the MTE recording on building a high-level business case
- New! Interpreting the Results of your SAP Readiness Check complementing the MTE recording on Introduction to SAP Readiness Check
And be sure to watch our new MTE recording for more insights on the tools available to support you on your digital transformation path.
Tools to Support your SAP S/4HANA journey
As you reach the end of the discovery phase for SAP S/4HANA, you should have a clear roadmap for your SAP S/4HANA journey. Open waters and a clear path to realize your digital innovation experience.