Spotlight on SAP Business One – Category: SAP Customer Checkout (Update Feb.2019)
Welcome to the Spotlight on SAP Business One, keeping you up to date on topics and information around the SAP Customer Checkout*.
*currently localized for specific countries only
SAP Customer Checkout 2.0
Different Feature Packs have been released. Have a look on each
- Feature Pack 05 includes topics such as
- Performance optimization
- Integration hub
- Automatic batch and serial number finding
- Optimized print setting, and many more
Find more information on version 2.0 FP05 in the SAP Help Portal
- Feature Pack 06 includes topics such as
- Loyalty management
- Automatic day-end closing
- Expenses in Hospitality, and many more
Find more information on version 2.0 FP06 in the SAP Help Portal.
- Feature Pack 07 includes topics such as
- Background image
- Optimized loyalty and coupon management
- Extension in quick service and table service
- SAP Business One – support of Multibranch
- Data privacy management – consent topic
- German Certification IDW PS 880
Find more information on version 2.0 FP07 in the SAP Help Portal.
Customer Influence (new in Feb.2019)
SAP Customer Checkout on SAP.com Homepage
Join the SAP Customer Checkout Community and interact with other experts to gain insights and share experiences, ask questions, or post a blog.
New Customer References
Customer Reference Story: Perfume Unlimited
Read how the Arabian perfume distributor, Perfume Unlimited, gained 100% visibility into inventory and sales, boosting efficiency and future-readiness with SAP Customer Checkout.
Customer Reference Story: ANNA
Read how the Austrian jewelry brand, ANNA, manage sales online and in stores across four countries with SAP Customer Checkout.
First customers are live using ApplePay as a payment option integrated with SAP Customer Checkout.
Customers can successfully perform payments via their mobile phones.
Find more customer references, available on the SAP Customer Checkout page.
The Customer Checkout and the Roll-out Team
Central blog – Spotlight on SAP Business One