Spotlight on SAP Business One – Category: SAP Business One Cloud (Update Feb. 2019)
Welcome to the Spotlight on SAP Business One, keeping you up to date on topics and information around SAP Business One Cloud.
SAP Business One Cloud 1.1 Improvements Delivered in Patches
Patch levels 09 – 13 have been released. (PL13 – New in Feb. 2019)
- Centralized logoff for unattended add-on upgrade
- Cloud Control Center – improved usability (new in PL13)
- Database user management for limited SAP HANA access for SAP Crystal Reports users
- Email based authentication
- Enable Launch Application
- Import of SAP HANA schemas from backup
- Import and export data directly from tenant database (new in PL13)
- Opening attachments on client machines
- Support of SLES12 and 9.3
- Support of SQL 2017
and more. Get an overview on the most important resolutions in the Top ReSolution document.
An important hotfix has been released for Cloud 1.1 PL09, see SAP Note 2599090.
The Roll-out Team,
Marie-Laurence Poujois, Miriam Rieger, Sally Kingston, Darius Heydarian, Dipan Shah, Krisztian Papai, Marc Siefert
Missing S-User identification – Read this blog You are an SAP Business One customer but do not have an S-user ID?
Central blog – Spotlight on SAP Business One