Spotlight on SAP Business One – Category: Intercompany Integration for SAP Business One
Welcome to the Spotlight on SAP Business One in 2018, keeping you up to date on topics and information around the Intercompany Integration for SAP Business One.
Improvements Delivered in Patches
For the Intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One the PL25-30 were shipped during the year 2018. Get an overview on the most important resolutions which have been delivered in the different patches in the Top ReSolution document.
Check out the version compatibility with the SAP Business One system in SAP Note 1844555.
Find more information on the solution on the SAP Help Portal.
Just Married: Intercompany Integration Solution & Multi Branch
The two major functionalities for SAP Business One became compatible with PL26 of the Intercompany integration solution. Don’t miss the blog for more information.
New Customer Success Stories on YouTube
You want to see what customers say, just have a look at these reference stories:
- Stommpy gets “business under control at the click of a mouse”
- Grandluxe is transforming a paper-based familiy business
- Sysgo monitors its operations through a single pane of glass with SAP Business One
Do you want to have a general overview about the Intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One?
Watch this clip for a short introduction.
Community and Blogs
In SAP Community, the intercompany team will clarify your questions to give you the best possible assistance and guidance.
- Any content on intercompany tag, incl. relevant blogs
- Central information on the Intercompany integration solution in this blog
- An understanding on the licensing model for the Intercompany integration solution in this blog
Training Clips Available
- How to define multiple proxy groups
- Multiple Branches and the Intercompany integration solution
showing how to setup and deploy multiple branches and how to allocate costs between branches.
The Roll-out Team,
Marie-Laurence Poujois, Miriam Rieger, Sally Kingston, Darius Heydarian, Dipan Shah, Krisztian Papai,
Missing S-User identification – Read this blog You are an SAP Business One customer but do not have an S-user ID?
Central blog – Spotlight on SAP Business One