SAP Commerce Cloud Release 1811 Now Available!
SAP Commerce Cloud release 1811 includes key features to empower business users with productivity tools that boost efficiency and deliver a faster personalized experience to customers. Multiple integrations with SAP solutions offer an ecosystem for end-to-end customer engagement from the front office to the back office.
- Backoffice Product Content Management Dashboard offers real-time insights into your product data including Data Quality Coverage, Product Approval, and Collaboration.
- Context-Driven Services integration provides two new integrated capabilities – Merchandising provides real-time and personalized product mixes that enhance the buying experience throughout the customer journey. Customer Recovery provides a real-time cart and browses abandonment campaigns for further conversion boosts.
- SmartEdit for Experience Management offers enhanced functionality for easier site navigation management and fine-grained permission support for different business user roles
- SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory integration now adds the ability to build and deploy microservices based extensions to SAP Commerce Cloud for easier customization without compromising upgradability.
- SAP Integrations offer pre-built integrations using the Integration APIs with SAP Customer Data Cloud, SAP CPQ and other solutions in the SAP portfolio to provide a better-integrated ecosystem with more end-to-end processes.
All SAP Commerce cloud and SAP Commerce documentation can be found here: https://help.hybris.com
Click here for the SAP Commerce Cloud 1811 release notes.
Dear Yiran. Thanks for this blog.
We are on a way to choose to deploy PCM. But we need further information on commerce data management roadmap. Some features were announced as recent innovation but we can’t find any information on it ... especially “Back-office supplier cockpit”. Some others were planned on Q1 2019. What about them ?
Thanks for your help,