SAP Commerce Cloud release 1811 includes key features to empower business users with productivity tools that boost efficiency and deliver a faster personalized experience to customers. Multiple integrations with SAP solutions offer an ecosystem for end-to-end customer engagement from the front office to the back office.
- Backoffice Product Content Management Dashboard offers real-time insights into your product data including Data Quality Coverage, Product Approval, and Collaboration.
- Context-Driven Services integration provides two new integrated capabilities – Merchandising provides real-time and personalized product mixes that enhance the buying experience throughout the customer journey. Customer Recovery provides a real-time cart and browses abandonment campaigns for further conversion boosts.
- SmartEdit for Experience Management offers enhanced functionality for easier site navigation management and fine-grained permission support for different business user roles
- SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory integration now adds the ability to build and deploy microservices based extensions to SAP Commerce Cloud for easier customization without compromising upgradability.
- SAP Integrations offer pre-built integrations using the Integration APIs with SAP Customer Data Cloud, SAP CPQ and other solutions in the SAP portfolio to provide a better-integrated ecosystem with more end-to-end processes.
All SAP Commerce cloud and SAP Commerce documentation can be found here: https://help.hybris.com
Click here for the SAP Commerce Cloud 1811 release notes.