Oct 16 2019
A new blog is available on the updates on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, single tenant edition from Lisa Kouch.
The SAP Activate Methodologies are regularly updated. And the questions always is: how do I find the delta, what is new?
The purpose of the blog is to make this more easy. You find all changes (excluding correction of typos) in here.
For release December 21 2018:
- Update on Overview of 5 Golden Rules
- New accelerators to reflect the new fully-activated appliance for SAP S/4HANA 1809 in Provide a Trial System
- Reviewed workstream Technical Architecture and Infrastructure
- Add optional SAP S/4HANA Cloud certification to Define Project Standards
- Add templates and examples for process design and definition to Define Project Standards
- New Checklist on 5 Golden Rules for Conduct Project Quality Gate
- Add more detail to Define Integrations
- Add new task: Design SAP Cloud Platform Integration iFlows for Customer-Driven Integrations in Integration Planning and Design
- Add more documentation on how to build a starter-like DEV system as part of Fit-to-Standard System Preparation
For release of SAP S/4HANA 1809 FSP00 – September 21 2018
- Added 86 new scope items relevant to SAP S/4HANA 1809. the scope items were assigned to the respective Fit-to-Standard workshops
- Updated the Fit-to-Standard presentations to include the relevant updates.
- Updated the content of S/4HANA Cloud, single tenant Extensibility Matrix to complete the guidance for Golden Rule 4 on Extensibility.
- Updated Data Migration workstreams to reflect additional possibilities to do Data Migration in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, single tenant edition(Find the Right Migration Objects Task)
- Enhanced details on to determine Interfaces in the Integration workstream (link)
- Adjusted the role assignment to be consistent with the SAP S/4HANA Cloud methodology
- Added a new accelerator in the Transition to Operations to be used as a checklist items from the Build team (Implementation project team) to the Run team.
- Added a new task in the Run “System Health Check” to provide more information on the managed services included in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, single tenant edition. (Early Watch Alert Impact and Security Notes for NetWeaver based system)
This blog is updated several times through the year with every release of the methodology.
Methodology in Roadmap Viewer-> click here