Be amongst the first to provide employees with relevant and personalized learning recommendations powered by Machine learning capabilities with SAP Leonardo
We have added relevant and personalized learning recommendations powered by Machine learning capabilities with SAP Leonardo. These targeted recommendations are based on taking what we know about an individual user, including their profile information and learning activity, and applying machine learning algorithms. Users help maximize relevancy by indicating topics of interest which focuses the recommendations engine on delivering best fit recommendations that match preferences.
To enable this functionality, customers must request to participate in the SAP Early Adopter Care program. See details below for information about the program and how to register your interest.
How to Request to Participate in the SAP Early Adopter Care for Personalized Learning Recommendations
Read about the SAP Early Adopter Care Program here.
- Customers interested in enabling the Personalized Learning Recommendations feature can express their interest in participating in the SAP Early Adopter Care Program by filling out the form and/or following the instructions on this page – https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/1572
- SuccessFactors will contact qualifying customers.
- SuccessFactors will engage with customers to properly set up and configure Personalized Learning Recommendations and to monitor progress.
Prerequisites and Qualifications to Participate in Early Adopter Care program
Participation in the Early Adopter Care program is voluntary, at the sole discretion of SAP, and dependent on the following prerequisites:
- Must have a SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) license
- Must have English SuccessFactors LMS content. Currently Learning Recommendations only supports English. Other languages are planned to be added in future releases
- Must have LMS integrated with SuccessFactors platform (i.e., not a standalone LMS customer)
- Must not be a LMS VLMS customer [https://www.successfactors.com/content/dam/successfactors/en_us/resources/brochures-product/successf… ]
- Future developments are at the discretion of SAP and may be changed at anytime for any reason without notice.
- Dates are subject to change
- Release to Customer is subject to change
Thanks for the details. But may i ask if you have a alternate link to check details on why it is not available for validated customers. The link https://www.successfactors.com/content/dam/successfactors/en_us/resources/brochures-product/successfactors-lms-validated-saas.pdf is not working.