Troubleshooting tips while setting up Cloud Connector with local machine (Windows 10)
In order to access the server (hybris commerce cloud server in my case) on local machine from any application on the Cloud- we may need to setup cloud connector on our local machine. Here cloud connector setup will facilitate the request coming to hybris Commerce Cloud server hosted on local machine from CPI.
For the Cloud connector setup-> SAP help, blogs and below link can also be followed. I have hereby listed some troubleshooting tips and suggestion which i faced during the setup. Assuming this would help in troubleshooting your issue.
- Before creating a Cloud to on-Premsie mapping in Cloud Connector -make sure that applications between which connectivity has to be setup are running – In my case -it is hyrbis CC server.
- Protocol used while creating Cloud to on-Premise system mapping should be HTTPs in cloud connector
- In SCP cockpit , in the Destinations the protocol should be http and same set of configurations as in cloud connector
- In CPI the cloud connector url should be http NOT https and proxy can be default one which is “sapcc”
- Credentials created in Security material (CPI) are for backend system not for cloud connector. Backend system here is Hybris commerce cloud.
- In CPI –> receiver adapter settings should also below parameters:
- Be careful with Location id- it should be unique incase you have multiple connections. Location id should be same in CPI , cloud connector and SCP cockpit.
Hope it helps in saving your time in troubleshooting the issues faced while connecting cloud connector with application running on local machine.