SAP Readiness check for S4HANA.
SAP has brought 2 tool for SAP S4HANA conversion check . Below are the 2 tool
1: SAP S4HANA Readiness check.
2: SAP S4HANA Simplification check.
The central place to access the tool is at this link : https://help.sap.com/viewer/p/SAP_READINESS_CHECK
** SAP S/4HANA Simplification-item check is available from 1709 version of S/4HANA EM On-premise.
There are certain pre-step which need to be for SAP Readiness check. We need to Implement some of the SAP note for Custom code analyser,HANA sizing check , business Process analytics.
1: We need to run the job “SYCM_DOWNLOAD_REPOSITORY_INFO” as background job in the development system to download the custom code header information in one zip file. This won’t transfer custom code itself.
2: Execute the program “TMW_RC_DOWNLOAD_ANALYSIS_DATA” and collecting the analysis by scheduling analysis and downloading the analysis. It also contain the Zip file
3: Importing data into SAP Readiness Check application by uploading the two ZIP files using the “Import Analysis” button in https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#readiness. The Report will be available in 30 min once the status is ready.
The Readiness check the following compatibility of SAP BW system
1: Relevant simplification items
2: SAP BW/4HANA sizing
3: Compatibility of BW objects with SAP BW/4HANA
4: Compatibility of installed Add-Ons with SAP BW/4HANA
SAP note : 2575059 contain the following Z Program and XML file for running the report. For initial preparation , we need to implement the latest version of the below note
- Implement SAP Note 2591784 to prepare the SAP BW system for the readiness check.
- Implement SAP Note 2296290 to collect the HANA sizing data. The sizing information will only be collected if the analyzed system has at the minimum ST-PI version 700 SP12 or 740 SP02. If this prerequisite is not met, unmark the checkbox for HANA sizing.
- Implement SAP Note 2399707 to collect the simplification item relevance information.
- Implement SAP Notes 2567324 and 2673085 to collect information about object compatibility (systems on 750 SP 13 will also need SAP Note 2659524).
- Implement SAP Note 2575059 (this note).
1:If you want to a prior HANA sizing so execute the “/SDF/HANA_BW_SIZING in background with default selection and option “Target SAP BW/4HANA” turn on.
2: Execute report TMW_BW_RC_DOWNLOAD_ANALYS_DATA in transaction SA38 and download the analysis data as ZIP file.
3: Upload the ZIP file in the SAP Readiness Check application: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#readiness via the “Import Analysis” button in the “Analyses” list header bar