SAP Jam Collaboration Recognized by Customers for Product Excellence
At SAP, “listen to the customer” is a company-wide tenet and foundation for success. As a SaaS-based solution we’re well positioned to consistently engage and co-innovate with our customer base. Customers form the basis of everything we do, as part of our effort to drive business value through collaboration.
These efforts were recognized this week, as we’re pleased to report that SAP Jam Collaboration was honored as an SAP Product Excellence Award winner this year, among a wide variety of technologies and innovations within SAP. Winners were chosen by SAP customers including those votes from SAP’s various user groups including the SAP User Group Executive Network.
The awards were evaluated by five key criteria to develop, deliver and run high-quality software and services:
- Organizational anchoring: How quality is incorporated from developer strategy and capabilities
- The Voice of the Customer: Incorporating customer feedback within design thinking and user feedback
- Corporate Qualities: Mastery of processes such as compliance, standards and integration capabilities
- Engineering Practices: Quality engineering practices through frameworks such as continuous delivery and DevOps
- Quality Culture: The level of leadership emphasis, messaging credibility, employee ownership and peer involvement to ensure a positive company experience
SAP Jam Collaboration embodies these principles by working alongside customers to ensure a quality experience.
- SAP Jam product hosts a Customer Steering Group (CSG) with over 150 customers who actively engage via several channels to provide feedback on product designs, requirements, use cases, etc.
- Additional product feedback is elicited via regular Design Day sessions with our customers. These highly interactive and hands-on workshops focus on listening to our customers and understanding their needs at a deep level: what’s working, and not working, for the employee experience of SAP Jam.
- Lastly, we host quarterly webinars where customers receive a preview of the upcoming release and provide early feedback on designs. This also facilitates customer to customer engagement for idea generation and prioritization of features based on market needs.
Following these principles has been a core philosophy of the SAP Jam product development team since its launch 6 years ago.
We are honored to be recognized as a solution recognized for our work with customers, and we will continue to partner alongside our 53+ million strong community of users to make our technology even better in 2019!